GIL – LIGHTING PRIZE 2018 » : OUR 3rd YEAR STUDENTS REWARDED!
To celebrate its bicenetary, GIL – THE LIGHTING UNION, organized a major Product Design competition for about ten design schools. Among the 12 finalists, we can count 3 projects created by students of the Ecole Bleue (Year 3 Global Design!). Our students won the first price in two out of four categories :
In the “Innovation” category :
- • “COCO”, designed by Swatty Sattarshetty, Pauline Roux and Lei Xu
In the “Aesthetic and expression” category:
- “NESTOR”, designed by Marie Damesme, Julie Harmegnies and Margaux Roux
And not to forget, “NOA”, a winning project, designed by Victoria Aparicio, Claudia Vichier-Guerre and Laure-Hélène Maillet.
Congratulations to ours students! And congratulations to Raphaël Plane, Product Design teacher at the Ecole Bleue who accompanied the students on this project… We are very proud of you!
Here are a few pictures of the award ceremony: facebook.com/ecolebleue.designglobal/photos
…And thanks to the judging panel of the Lighting Prize 2018:
- Jacques DARMON, Editorial Director of « Lux » magazine,
- Lauriane DURIEZ, Assistant Director of the Ateliers de Paris,
- Marie FARMAN, journalist of AD magazine,
- François LEBLANC, Director of the S. Bensimon Gallery,
- Marie-Pierre LESTRAT, Vice-president of GIL – The Lighting Union.