FOUNDATION YEAR AT THE ÉCOLE BLEUE
Many young school graduates desire integrate the creative business and notably the professions related to the creation of spaces, objects and visual communications …
To enter the schools and universities of architecture, interior design, product design, graphic design and scenography… it is essential to be well prepared to calmly confront the entry examinations. The Foundation Year at the Ecole Bleue is specialised in the preparation for these particular studies. The discovery and learning of the fundamentals, the analysis of the different specialities and their teaching, the personal reflection and creative development facilitate the realisation of a complete and varied artistic portfolio
This portfolio, and the cultural reflection which accompanies it, enables our students to enter the schools of their choice.
That the students desire is to follow a graduate program at the Ecole Bleue or at another school, the teaching team is invested, attentive, caring and motivating. At the Ecole Bleue, learning requires a considerable investment in the work, an application without fail; the only way that the teaching support can be successful and personalised
A year to acquire the certainty that you are on the right track, that of the world of interior design, 3D design and graphic design.
All teaching is dedicated to artistic skills and techniques
- Discovery of the artistic languages
Initiation of space, volume and graphics
- Realisation of a personal and targeted artistic portfolio
- Development of an analytical and cultural reflexion
- Exercises, tests, mock examinations and personal analysis of the results.
- Recommendations for orientation
During the Foundation Year, the intensive learning follows a cycle of 3 parts, an innovative pedagogical disposition which provides the liberty to each student to develop their artistic portfolio and to build a unique creative project
- Cycle 1: Discovery of the tools and methods (September - November)
- Cycle 2: Orientation and production of the artistic portfolio (November - February)
- Cycle 3: Finalisation of the portfolio and intensive preparation for the entry competitions (February - June)
- Space and volume initiation (interior design and 3D design)
- Life drawing
- Observation drawing
- Human Sciences
- Colour / materials
- Graphic Design initiation
- Supervised development of a personal project